Monday, January 15, 2007

Mouse, rat, animals

Kiera informed me this morning that Caleb decided to get a mouse with his own money. I am thinking that she had a lot of pull in getting that idea in his head. She presented me with a list of names to choose from.

Champion
Ken
Mickey
Scooby
Kolen ( rhymes with Colon)
Buzz
Digger
Toon


So, what is the vote?

By the way, he isn't getting a mouse. I know I will be subjected to the Simpson curse. ( Meaning, can we, can we, can we, can we, can we can we.....)

I am feeling a little guilty. Caleb's Beta fish went towards the light, well, the dark abyss of the toilet before we left for Mesa. It was still swimming when I waved goodbye. Poor Caleb was crying the other night saying he was lonely, and missed his Fish. We really need a dog for this poor kid surrounded by girls.

1 comment:

NW Varneys said...

Kolen has a nice ring to it:)