Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hmmmmm....... Family stuff

Somewhere in Oklahoma....I think! I got a kick out of them!








Hi everyone!
I thought it might be fun to try something a little different. I have been feeling rather sorry for myself as of late. After seeing many of you this Christmas, I realized just how much I miss each one of you. It's so hard being so far away, and missing the little things. Birthday parties, barbeque's. You know, all the fun! So, here is a little bit of us. I am going to try and faithfully record our family stuff on here. Pictures of what happens daily here in Memphis. Report cards, pictures, funny tidbits. A huge family journal for all of you to gawk at occasionally. I don't expect that you will find us perfect, but maybe you will laugh, or cry with us as we go through this latest installment of life.
At this moment, I am content enough to hear Nathan singing The Muffin Man
as the kids fight over who gets to stir the muffin batter next. ahhhh. Better go, because Nathan just asked me what a dollop was. I perhaps will save the day.


This is Sophie. IS SOPHIE! Is this a surprise? ( Christi..." Sophie, what do you want to say to the family? To Grandma and Grandpa?) "Grandpa is not here Mom, Grandma is not here. I got an owie today( Looks down at hand..searching )hey, it's not here. Where did it go Mommy? I have curly hair today." Delaney.." I have curly hair too..." No you don't," says Sophie..hahahahaha. "Superman to the rescue." She is flying Batman around the room. Superman is dressing rather dark these days.






( The comb is stuck in her hair)

Kiera here. I miss everyone. I hope to see you soon. Last night I helped Caleb with his time line. I was smart to print his name on the back. My report card was much better than last time, although I got 1 C, I improved. I got 2 B's and the rest really high A's. Yesterday we had my friend over. It was the first time we had a friend over in a long time. I hope to have a party in February to celebrate my birthday. Hi Kenzie. I miss you a lot. I wish we could see each other really soon. We are saving up for a puppy. But first we have to take care of the hamster. Mom said if we don't take care of the hamster then we can't get a dog because we wouldn't be responsible enough.
Sincerely,
Kiera



See, I printed this....( Kiera )




Do you know the Muffin Man, the Muffin Man ... actually it is the Pillsbury Dough Boy, but Sophie doesn't know the difference. Christi had some complicated muffin mix where you have muffin then a dollup of filling, with a sprinkle of struesel for the top. I had to help out since the kids couldn't figure it out. The muffins have cooled down now says Aubrie. Not sure what her point is. The muffins look good says Kiera. Yes, I suppose they do. Can we have a muffin now says Caleb? With plate in hand - What do we get the muffin out with? Now that is a little more direct and to the point. The difference between girls and boys. Caleb has made every basket that he has attempted during a game this season. He only attempted one. He mostly dribbled the ball up the court and passed to the kid under the basket. His first game was yesterday. He missed the first two games. His team went up 14-0 before letting the other team close to within about six points at halftime. Final score was 38-29. His team is undefeated. I am still studying for the PMP exam and expect to take it next month. I have already had my application accepted and paid the exam fee and PMI membership fees. This week, I have to help Caleb craft his pinewood derby. We will be looking up designs tonight. I need to get to hobby lobby to get some of the weights that you can melt down and pour in the drill holes. I also volunteered to get some decorations for the derby. I hope I can borrow some auto racing memorabilia from AutoZone. We will be borrowing some tools in a couple of days.
Christi here.
Well, there ya go. The first family email on a blog. Hope this finds you well. Check back often!
Hmmmm....Looks a little like, Um, well honestly. Yeah. Tastes good though!

No comments: