Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Head song and handsome fellas

Just who are these handsome boys? Why, it's Jared, Caleb and Trey!





We were in the car today, and were listening to kid music. Sophie was being obnoxious and singing the wrong words just to irritate Laney. Laney puts her hand on either side of her face and says " Stop it Sophie, you are giving me a head song....I mean a headache!" It was cute.


I just uploaded 555 pictures of the family in Mesa and reception in Provo. It will take me while to edit them. It is a busy week .



Delaney's people She was so proud that she colored inside the lines!






Sophie took her boots off and lined them up like this by the front door. It was just sweet to me.





I got a kick out of this picture when I saw it! What should the caption be??


No comments: