Monday, December 08, 2008

I'm just so random.....


Don't you hate it when you get your Christmas lights out from their hibernation, and a strand is not working. Or one bulb, or maybe all of them?
Yeah, me too! But what I really don't like is going to the big commercial Home store, buying the new lights in the fancy box..full price and everything. Take the time to put them up on the house balancing on a rickity stepstool. ( K, Nathan did the putting up part, I held up the boy so he didn't biff it......) and plug in the beautiful lights. And. 1/3 of the " New " lights don't work. Great. Nice.



Snow covered stuff.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I love your Snowmen ornaments! Your pictures are always so fun that you post. Someday I'll get a nice camera! That sunset was sooo gorgeous. Merry Christmas!