Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy 10th birthday Caleb Joshua!



December 1oth. 6:06 pm. Incognito, Delaney attempts to open gift for Caleb. Operation sneaky. Operation FAIL.


Great Grandpa G and Grandpa singing away.
Delaney pretends not to notice said singing.
Caleb is hypnotizing the cake.
Sophie: reading a good book while listening to birthday song.
Aubrie is wondering if the candles are going to catch Caleb's shirt on fire. Always a possibility...
Fact: Great Grandpa G was 90 when Caleb was born.



My handsome son. I love him so much! Thanks for being such a great kid! You ROCK!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brian said...

You can totally bring that cake over if it's too much for you. :) (though the kids probably take care of that for you still. and nathan come to think of it)
love
tay

Kimberly said...

Christi I need your new address. will you e-mail it to me? Thanks! Your pictures look great.

NW Varneys said...

You are hilarious. I also liked the gingerbread-lovin' goin' on. :)

I am catching up on blogs since I can't sleep. A woke me up at 4 (teething) and I couldn't fall back asleep cuz I'm more excited than the kids about Christmas (apparently, since T woke up in the middle of the night and came straight to our bed. :)