Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The curse of the evil scissors



So, this is the aftermath of scissors and a 4 year old. What gets me is Aubrie and Caleb knew she had them. We had a huge family council last night about being a family, and taking initiative when one sees another in danger. Can I just tell you that my sweet 13 year old girl is not really sweet these days? It's like she went to bed one night all cute and cooperative, then woke up cranky and ornery.
So, the trolls did not escape the wrath of Sophie..... and neither did Dora doll, brown bear and raggity blond chick. It was like she went from toy to toy and thought '"which one of you is next?"



Her hair mixed in with the rest......

Oh how mommy was emotional.........
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brian said...

Sophie's hair will grow back. But the trolls? What did they do to deserve this?

Mickey Family said...

oh.my.gosh.i wouldn't know if I should ground her forever or cry? Probably both. :( Funny troll pics!

David and Ruth Whitemarsh said...

Ugh, Christi! Remember when Megan did that? I don't think her hair was as long as Sophie's was, but I was SO unhappy! And the thing that I think drove me the most crazy was people saying, "Oh! It looks so cute!" GGGRRRR! I don't care! I want it the way it was BEFORE! And don't encourage her!
Love ya! Ruth

Gianetta said...

Oh, what memories this brings back of Delaney! Too funny! The hilarious thing is that Kaleb actually did that same thing to himself tonight--details in the weekly news! Well, put a big old bow in her hair like a Southerner, and it'll be fine!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

That is crazy about the hair cutting. Makes me worried about my girls getting older....they were very persistent tonight about getting into the flour and sugar, but I think I finally stopped them.