Sunday, May 04, 2008

California

Last month, I was able to take a trip down west to California with my Madre and celebrate my Grandma Tiss's 80th birthday. She is a phenominal woman. I think I got most of my spunk, grit and nature from this woman. She truly is a survivor, and I truly love spending time with her. She was a wonderful hostess and I am so happy I got to go visit!



AWWWW....the temperature was PERFECTO the entire time we were there. I was in HEAVEN!
I ate fresh sweet grapefruit Right off her tree. Her flowers were all in bloom. I was able to go around the area ( I lived in this particular area from 1st-4th grade) and see my old elementary schools and the 3 houses I used to live in. It's amazing how even after so many years, I remembered where they were.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.