Friday, June 01, 2007

Portland Oregon

I got to see Julie, Trey and baby unborn Varney in Portland last week. Julie was sweet enough to drive an hour with a toddler by herself to meet me and my buddy Kari for lunch. We went to a place called Sweet Tomatoes...and it was yummy! I was so happy that Trey had not forgotten who I was, even if Sophielaney was in the same phrase as Christi. We went to the mall for a few minutes before lunch, and while the preggo gals took a potty break, Trey and I went around the store for a bit. Trye had spotted a shirt that he said looked like Daddy's on the way in, so we played a game ( Since the only section we were in was the women's section...have something to say Aaron?) I went to a shirt and would ask Tey " Is this Daddy's shirt?" He would giggle and say " NO!" I went up to a sundress, and said " Is this Daddy's shirt? Giggle " NO, that's a dress!" Smart kiddo! Anyways, thanks for coming Julie Ann!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NW Varneys said...

Ahh, you betcha! It was so fun to see you!